Men’s Leather Motorcycle Jacket
FIM280SDCZ | 0.8-0.9mm Cow Dutch
- True fit- order same as your tee shirt
- Scooter style w/ banded collar, branded snaps and cropped center zipper
- Two vented zippered chest pockets
- Two zippered buttoned chest pockets
- Two buttoned slash pockets
- Two concealed carry pockets w/ bullet snaps and tapered holsters
- Zippered sleeves w/ gussets and buttoned snaps
- Action back Upper back vent
- Insulated zip-out thermal liner
- YKK zippers
- Armor pockets for CE rated armor – Men’s Leather Motorcycle Jacket
|POINT OF MEASUREMENT||S||M||L||XL||XXL||3X||4X||5X|
|CHEST||102cm – 107cm||107cm – 112cm||112cm – 117cm||117cm – 122cm||122cm – 127cm||127cm – 132cm||132cm – 137cm||137cm – 147cm|
|WAIST||86cm – 91cm||91cm – 97cm||102cm – 107cm||107cm – 112cm||117cm – 122cm||122cm – 127cm||127cm – 132cm||137cm – 142cm|
|CENTER BACK LENGTH||67cm||69cm||70cm||71cm||72cm||74cm||75cm||76cm|
some usefull description about Leather
Leather is a strong, flexible and durable material obtained from the tanning, or chemical treatment, of animal skins and hides to prevent decay. The most common leathers come from cattle, sheep, goats, equine animals, buffalo, pigs and hogs, and aquatic animals such as seals and alligators.
Leather can be used to make a variety of items, including clothing, footwear, handbags, furniture, tools and sports equipment, and lasts for decades. Leather making has been practiced for more than 7,000 years and the leading producers of leather today are China and India.
Animal rights groups claim that modern commercial leather making and the consumption of its products is unethically killing animals. However, according to the LCA report for the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, 99% of the raw hides and skins used in the production of leather derive from animals raised for meat and/or dairy production.