Genuine Distressed Brown Naked Leather Concealed Carry Saddlebag
If you’re looking to increase your cruising distance, then a bigger bike isn’t the only thing you’ll need. This 13″ x 9.5″ x 4.5″ distressed brown, waterproof, naked cowhide leather is sewn around a hard shell and features elastic and adjustable strapping in each bag to secure your handguns, is 100% waterproof, guaranteed to hold its shape, and fits any motorcycle. Inside each bag is a nylon side pocket with an elastic band for smaller items. Everything is safe and secure by protective flaps over the openings with button snaps. The whole bag closes with an outer flap with heavy-duty quick release clips styled to look like vintage chrome roller buckles. Thin black braiding along the edges and chrome studs run along the braiding to provide a fantastic look. The bags tie together with flaps that go over the fender and tie together by nylon laces. For added support, they zip to the flaps by adjustable covered zippers and come with four tie down laces. Each bag comes with a strong carrying handle, a protective strip underneath them to protect them from road hazards, and heat protection on the sides. Order yours today as these incredible saddlebags offer an amazing value and are priced to move.
- Distressed brown, genuine naked cowhide leather
- Elastic and Adjustable strapping in each bag to secure handguns
- 100% Waterproof
- Including gun holster
- Bag holds its shape
- Dimensions – 13″W x 6.25″D x 10″H
- Shipping weight 19.8 pounds
- Universal Fitting
- Hard sheet on bottom and sides
- Nylon side pocket inside with elastic band
- Interior protective flap over opening with button snap
- Outer flap comes with heavy-duty quick release clips
- Chrome roller buckles conceal quick release clips
- Thin black braiding along edges
- Decorative chrome studs run along braiding
- Bags connect via flaps that go over fender
- Flaps tie via nylon laces and zippered to bag
- Zippers to flap come with adjustable covers
- Each bag comes with a sturdy carrying handle
- 4 tie down laces on sides for extra security
- Protective strip on bottom of bag
- Heat protection on side of bag
- NOT a Cooler bag. NOT intended to use with water & ice
Leather is a strong, flexible and durable material obtained from the tanning, or chemical treatment, of animal skins and hides to prevent decay. The most common leathers come from cattle, sheep, goats, equine animals, buffalo, pigs and hogs, and aquatic animals such as seals and alligators.
Leather can be used to make a variety of items, including clothing, footwear, handbags, furniture, tools and sports equipment, and lasts for decades. Leather making has been practiced for more than 7,000 years and the leading producers of leather today are China and India.
Animal rights groups claim that modern commercial leather making and the consumption of its products is unethically killing animals. According to the life-cycle assessment (LCA) report for the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, 99% of the raw hides and skins used in the production of leather derive from animals raised for meat and/or dairy production.
Critics of tanneries claim that they engage in unsustainable practices that pose health hazards to the people and the environment near them. The processing stages of tanneries use thousands of liters of water for one hide or animal skin and release toxic liquid waste into the environment that can cause soil depletion and health issues related to the human skin, respiratory system and more. However, advancements have been made in the amount and treatment of water used by tanneries to reduce impac