Born Free Motorcycle Leather Club Vest (Black Stitch)
FIM683CDM | 1.1-1.2mm Drum Dyed Naked Cowhide
- Club style w/ banded collar, covered snaps and cropped center zipper
- Two buttoned chest pockets Two buttoned slash pockets
- Two concealed carry pockets w/ tapered holsters (quick access on left hand side)
- Interior cellphone pocket
- Single back panel
- Satin lining w/ easy access panels for patches and embroideries
- American flag liner
- Black Stitch
some usefull description about Leather
Leather is a strong, flexible and durable material obtained from the tanning, or chemical treatment, of animal skins and hides to prevent decay. The most common leathers come from cattle, sheep, goats, equine animals, buffalo, pigs and hogs, and aquatic animals such as seals and alligators.
Leather can be used to make a variety of items, including clothing, footwear, handbags, furniture, tools and sports equipment, and lasts for decades. Leather making has been practiced for more than 7,000 years and the leading producers of leather today are China and India.
Animal rights groups claim that modern commercial leather making and the consumption of its products is unethically killing animals. However, according to the LCA report for the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, 99% of the raw hides and skins used in the production of leather derive from animals raised for meat and/or dairy production – free motorcycle leather