AM9193 Concealed Snap Closure, Without Collar & Hidden Zipper
- Soft Promo Cowhide Leather 1.2 – 1.3mm.
- Single panel back ideal for easy accessorizing with patches and club logos, embroidery or airbrushed art work.
- Front zipper hidden under snap-placket blocks wind & rain.
- Without Collar.
- 2 inside concealed gun pockets made of special heavy-duty textile with built-in holsters and snap closure.
- Reinforced shoulder support for supreme concealing of weapons.
- Heavy duty long lasting inner lining.
- Heavy duty snaps.
- American sizing. Ample length.
Leather is a strong, flexible and durable material obtained from the tanning, or chemical treatment, of animal skins and hides to prevent decay. The most common leathers come from cattle, sheep, goats, equine animals, buffalo, pigs and hogs, and aquatic animals such as seals and alligators.
Leather can be used to make a variety of items, including clothing, footwear, handbags, furniture, tools and sports equipment, and lasts for decades. Leather making has been practiced for more than 7,000 years and the leading producers of leather today are China and India.
Animal rights groups claim that modern commercial leather making and the consumption of its products is unethically killing animals. According to the life-cycle assessment (LCA) report for the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, 99% of the raw hides and skins used in the production of leather derive from animals raised for meat and/or dairy production.